One of the biggest things that sets Zebra Field Services apart from other companies is our focus and commitment to treating our contractors fairly and with respect. We understand that our vendor network is our eyes and ears in the field, and that we are in a partnership with each other, one that must be mutually beneficial. With that, we offer the fastest payment terms in the country. Our vendors are paid within 72 hours of completing a work order correctly. We also strive to have fair compensation amounts and a extremely competitive in this regard. Additionally, we provide support to our vendor network with accessible information and communication with our office team. Here are some reasons why vendors choose Zebra Field Services
Why Vendors Choose Zebra
- We pay the fastest payouts in the country along with competitive rates. Payments are NEVER an issue with our company.
- We are well organized with a knowledgeable and professional staff
- Our office team is Cheerful, Courteous and Helpful
- Our software is easy and accessible for downloading and uploading orders
- We strive to have open & responsive lines of communication with our vendor network, and our owner not only is available to speak with, he also travels across our network and meets contractors in person in the field.
- We offer vendor training in order to maintain the best quality contractor team
- We offer accessibility to forms, documents, pricing, training dates, news, alerts, FAQ’s, glossary of terms, etc. directly from our website.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor/contractor with Zebra Field Services, please contact us stating your contact information, experience, coverage area and any additional information about you and your company that is relevant to working with us. We only work with the best possible contractors, and if that is you, we’d love to explore the possibility of you joining our team. Contractors must carry insurance and have all necessary equipment to complete property preservation work.